Being Creative

I have been doing little things to be creative lately to save my sanity. Nothing major, just small items a little at a time. I am participating in a 12 Days of Christmas swap at work and I chose the 2nd day. Once I finally decided on what I was going to do, the actual making went pretty quickly. I designed the 4x6 piece in Coreldraw. Then I picked fabrics from my stash. (I am so proud of that) I then pressed fusible to sheets of fabric and cut the pieces out with my Cricut. I placed the pieces on the background and pressed them in place. I then marked the little feathers on the head and used a lazy daisy stitch to finish them. I still have to add the ribbon and sew the back on, but all in all, the project came together less than 24 hours. The only problem now is that I can't sleep because I want to work on the next project. :)
Placement Lines
Fabric Layout
Pressed and embroidery marked
Mostly done
Back label

Comments